Fall for Solids Contest! Prizes, Prizes, Prizes!
We have four beautiful prize packs sitting in the shop, waiting to be sent out to the four winners of our Fall For Solids contest.
We're talking a fabric treasure trove, here! There are jellyrolls and charmpacks, color cards and fat quarters, neutrals and brights -- all of it generously provided by Moda, Robert Kaufman, Riley Blake, Dear Stella, Free Spirit, and Michael Miller.
How can you win one of these fabulous prizes?!
1) Sew a mini-quilt and/or pillow with all solid fabrics. Pillow tops should be pieced and quilted, and quilts should be quilted and bound with a maximum perimeter of 120".
2) Join the Threadbias site, where we're hosting our contest. Join the Fall For Solids group and upload your entry to the group! For a step-by-step on how to use Threadbias, read these Threadbias directions I wrote up.
3) After you've entered your pillow and/or mini-quilt, you can sit tight until November 26th, when the contest is closed and VOTING begins. You will be able to vote on your favorite projects on the Threadbias site.
4) On November 30, voting closes and we will announce WINNERS! Two "popular vote" winners will be selected (one pillow winner and one mini-quilt winner). Two "judges' vote" winners will also be selected (one pillow winner and one mini-quilt winner). Our esteemed judges are: Elizabeth Dackson of Don't Call Me Betsy, Katy Jones from I'm A Ginger Monkey, Kati Spencer of From The Blue Chair, Debbie Grifka from Esch House Quilts, Holly DeGroot from Bijou Lovely Designs, and Shea Henderson of Empty Bobbin Sewing.
5) Then we'll send out those prizes to the four winners! It could be you! Get sewing!
You can enter your solid mini-quilt and/or pillow until November 26th. You can also buy solid fabrics from the Pink Castle shop at 15% off until November 26th (just use the discount code SOLIDS15). Go for it!