- I'd like to purchase something, but it's out of stock. Can you tell me when it comes back in stock?
- I'd like to purchase something, but it's out of stock. Can I request more?
- What fabric can be reordered?
- I'd like to purchase a bundle, but it's out of stock. Can you cut more of them?
- I received a small refund on my order, and when my order arrived, I was missing something. What happened?
- I don't usually purchase fabric online. Can I call you to discuss my order?
- How will you ship my order?
- What do you charge for shipping?
- I ordered 2 yards of fabric, but it says it has to go in a Flat Rate Envelope. Why?
- I'd like to purchase a Layer Cake (or other Precut) but the shipping seems to be very expensive. Why?
You sure can! If enough people are interested, and it's available for reorder, we'd love to restock it for you. Contact us about it!
If we have all of the included fabrics, we can. If we have most of the included fabrics, we can make a few substitutions. Sometimes, however, we're missing so much of the bundle that rebuilding it would be more like creating an entirely different bundle. But, as always, request it and we'll do what we can!
We accept returns on any damaged or miss-cut fabric within 45 days of your purchase date. In order to complete your return, you must mail the damaged fabric back to our shop. Once we receive your return, we will process your refund.
For more information, please contact us.
All personal information used on our site will be collected from you voluntarily. It will be used to process your orders, and will not be sold to anyone, ever.
We will use your information to respond to you about issues that may arise with your order, or to respond if you have contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order
If you feel we are not respecting your privacy, please contact us, and we'll do everything we can to correct the issue.