No Prints Allowed Club
Our very own Jason Elliott (who wishes to remain blogless) is pleased to bring you a new all-solids monthly fabric club, NO PRINTS ALLOWED! Each month, Jason will chose for you 12 different designer solids from all the brands we carry! There are hundreds of amazing colors that would just love to sneak into your stash. Each month, you'll receive a full range of 12 solids in each color, and will circle around the entire color wheel in 12 months! We will label all of these colors with a sticker, so if you don't use it right away (or if you love it so much you need to order more) you will know which fabric is which. All you need to do is decide if you want to stash Fat Quarters (18" x 22") or Half Yards (18" x 44")!
No Prints Allowed Monthly Calendar:
No Prints Allowed Fat Quarter Pack:
No Prints Allowed Half Yard Pack:
- When will my first order be shipped? - Your first stack will be shipped the next month. For example, if you sign up on the 26th of October, your first stack will ship on November 25th.
- When will my order ship each month? - Your NPA bundle will ship on the 25th of the month (or the next available shipping day if there's no USPS mail on the 25th).
- When will my membership be billed? - Your first month will be billed right away. For every month after that you will be billed on or around the 20th of every month.
- Can I combine other monthly clubs with this one to save on shipping? Yes! Check out our Monthly Club Box page to see how!
- Can I add other fabric from your store to my monthly order? - No. Sorry, I won't be able to add anything else in your envelope.
- Can I choose what color I get each month? - No, we are following the monthly color calendar above.
- Can I order prints from a previous month? - We may still have prints from that month in stock to purchase if you missed out on a certain month. However, we are on a 12 month cycle and next year on that month we will send that color again.
- How do I change my Credit Card Information? - Click Here to log into your Club account information.
- How do I change my plan? I need more fabric! - Please email us at email@example.com and we will help you change plans.
- How do I cancel my membership? - Click Here to log into your Club account information.
- Can I see an example of a No Prints Allowed order? - Yes, you may!