SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
Market Tote: 15″ wide, 13.5″ tall, 5.75″ deep
- 1 yard 44” wide quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1 1/2 yards 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 1/2 yard foam interfacing (Soft & Stable, or 1 1/2 yards Pellon Flex-Foam)
You can use Pellon Thermolam and Shape-flex SF101 in place of foam interfacing
- 3 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1/4 yard fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 16” (or longer) handbag zipper
- 9″ all purpose zipper
- Four 1 1/2” rectangle rings
- Coordinating thread
- Erasable marking pen
- Fabric glue, optional (Beacon Fabri-Tac)
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.